Wednesday 17 March 2010

Reply to post 3.

My reply to this blog: http://aruge.blogspot.com/

In my case it was the other way around. First, it was me who was being bullied, Then I was the bully- but I tried to be soft on my victims. I kinda figured, that being bullied had tought me how to deal with jerks, who find it entartaining to make someone else's life unpleasant. And once I've learned more about it, the bullying stopped. Then, I figured that it wouldn't hurt anybody too much if I did some pushing around myself to see what it feels like. It quickly became clear that I wasn't much into it- bullying just wasn't my thing. But it was kinda fun at first- I gotta say. So, I don't blame the guys who bullied me:) (It wasn't traumatic in any way- just mild pushing around. We're buddies now)

No comments:

Post a Comment